QTY Available to Ship:
Fruit Ridge Tools is not an authorized distributor, reseller or representative of the products featured on this website. All product names, trademarks, brands and logos used on this site are the property of their respective owners. The depiction, description or sale of products featuring these names, trademarks, brands and logos is for identification purposes only and is not intended to indicate any affiliation with or authorization by any rights holder.
National Hardware 3260BC (Stock #N245-118) galvanixed forged steel 5/16" x 4-1/4" eye bolt. The screw end has a machine screw thread with a blunt end. Great for light-duty applications, it is made with steel for strength and is designed to attach rope or cables to surfaces. Each is individually packaged; packaging may differ from photo. Features include:
- Designed for rope, cable, or string tie downs
- Designed with shoulder so that it can be tightened in place
- 5/16" x 4-1/4" bolt fits neatly through a pre-drilled hole
- Pintle punched for 5/16 In (1/2 In size) or 3/8 In (5/8 In size) bolts
- Manufactured from forged steel
- Superior strength (SWL) is clearly defined on label
- Safe Working Load (SWL) is 800 lbs
- Includes bolt nut
Most orders ship same day if received by 2:00 pm EST Mon-Fri and 12:00 pm EST Sat. Some larger orders or items that require special handling may be shipped next business day.