10 Imperial Blades Universal Wood PVC 16TPI Cutting Oscillating Saw Blades MM100
10 Imperial Blades 10MM100 1-1/4 inch Fine Tooth Saw Blades. We started carrying these because I was so pleased with them when renovating my own home. I found them more durable and better constructed than the competition. They use thicker steel, have better welds, and are made in the USA. In addition the blades are stamped, not silkscreened, with the blade type (wood, metal, plastic etc), so you can easily select the correct blade from your arsenal even after extended use, long after the printed labels on the competition have worn off. We all probably put our multi-tool blades under more stress than we should, but we found these to still be in good shape after use that was burning up blades from others.
- Made in USA
- Width: 1-1/4 inch
- Teeth:16 teeth per inch
- Cutting depth: 1-5/8 inch
- Blade material: high carbon steel
- Fine tooth configuration specifically designed for precision wood applications and soft plastics
- Great for cutting under kick plates, undercutting door jambs, or flush cutting tongue-and-groove flooring
- Flush-cut design to lay the blades flat on surfaces perpendicular to the cut
- Universal arbor compatible with: Fein Multimaster Tools, Dremel Multi-Max Tools, Bosch Multi-X Tools, Chicago Multi-Tool, Craftsman Multi Tool, Harbor Freight Multi-Tool, Milwaukee Tool, Ridgid Multi-Tool, and Craftsman Multi-Tool.
- Made in the USA