Cooper SCRATCHED Door Frame Jamb Light Switch Canopy Pushbutton Plunger 10A 125/277V 1664
Your Price: $19.99
QTY Available to Ship:
Out of stock
Out of Stock
Cooper Wiring Devices 1664 door jamb switch. Please note there is a major scratch on the top front corner of the plate . Functionally this item works 100% and is backed by our full guarantee to perform as a brand new item and is returnable for any reason. Mounts in door frame to automatically turn light ON/OFF as door Opens/Closes. Single pole, momentary contact, metal pushbutton, rated 10A 125/277V 1/3 HP. These are a great addition to your closet, pantry, or storage closet. When you open the door, the light comes on; when the door is closed, the light goes out. Great for saving on electricity or just for the sake of convenience. Features include:
- Wide variety of uses in doorways or other entries
- 6" (152.40mm) wire leads with female disconnects: #18AWG - FT1, rated 105-Degrees C, stripped 0.50" (12.70mm)
- Brass-toned faceplate measures just 1.25" (31.75mm) wide for convenient installation
- Includes steel switch box with 4 Knockouts
- Supplied with 4 - #6 x 0.625" (15.875mm) flathead wood screws for box mounting, 2 - #6-32 x 0.50" (12.70mm) brass-plated device
- Includes: metal jamb box, mounting screws, and cover plate.
MPN:1664Cross Reference:Not AvailableColor:N/AAmperage:10A
Condition:NewUPC:032664570544Weight:0.40 LBSMost orders ship same day if received by 2:00 pm EST Mon-Fri and 12:00 pm EST Sat. Some larger orders or items that require special handling may be shipped next business day.