QTY Available to Ship:
Fruit Ridge Tools is not an authorized distributor, reseller or representative of the products featured on this website. All product names, trademarks, brands and logos used on this site are the property of their respective owners. The depiction, description or sale of products featuring these names, trademarks, brands and logos is for identification purposes only and is not intended to indicate any affiliation with or authorization by any rights holder.
Bryant/Hubbell SPS350SO standard duty, single offset eye, split mesh, lace closing cable support grip (Bryant is a division of Hubbell). Used to hold the weight of electrical cable as it hangs in a vertical, sloping, or horizontal position. Electrical cable must be supported, or its dead weight can cause excessive strain or pullout at the connections resulting in power failure. Support grips also absorb additional strain from flexure, vibration, expansion, and contraction. Features include:
- Cable diameter range: 3.50-3.99"
- Approximate breaking strength: 3,800 lbs.
- Working load: unknown.
- Eye length: 9"
- Wire mesh length: 27"
- Tin-coated bronze for extra corrosion resistance
- Split mesh design for use when the ends of cables are not available
- Positive action mesh grip
- Strand equalizer positions wires for equal loading throughout the entire grip length
- Never use grip to approximate breaking strength. Refer to manufacturer specifications for safety and working load factors
Most orders ship same day if received by 2:00 pm EST Mon-Fri and 12:00 pm EST Sat. Some larger orders or items that require special handling may be shipped next business day.