- Cable Grips
- Bryant Slack Pulling Cable Grip Closed Mesh 3.00"-3.50" Single Eye Offset SCD300
QTY Available to Ship:
Ask a question
Fruit Ridge Tools is not an authorized distributor, reseller or representative of the products featured on this website. All product names, trademarks, brands and logos used on this site are the property of their respective owners. The depiction, description or sale of products featuring these names, trademarks, brands and logos is for identification purposes only and is not intended to indicate any affiliation with or authorization by any rights holder.
Bryant/Hubbell SCD300 cable pulling grip (Bryant is a division of Hubbell). Features include:
- Galvanized steel mesh is flexible for navigating through a variety of cable paths
- Offset eye, closed mesh for use when end of cable is available
- Cable grip range: 3.00-3.5"
- Approximate breaking strength: 14,500 pounds
- Overall length: 33"
- Eye length: 12"
- Mesh length: 21"
- Never use grip to approximate breaking strength. Refer to manufacturer specifications for safety and working load factors
- Single offset eye for easy attachment to pull line
- Easily mates to swivel and line type connectors
Most orders ship same day if received by 2:00 pm EST Mon-Fri and 12:00 pm EST Sat. Some larger orders or items that require special handling may be shipped next business day.