Cooper 17" Mesh Length Single Weave Slack Rod Pull Grip Offset Eye Standard Length 1.75-1.99" Cable Diameter SKR17516
Your Price: $54.99
QTY Available to Ship:
Ask a question
Fruit Ridge Tools is not an authorized distributor, reseller or representative of the products featured on this website. All product names, trademarks, brands and logos used on this site are the property of their respective owners. The depiction, description or sale of products featuring these names, trademarks, brands and logos is for identification purposes only and is not intended to indicate any affiliation with or authorization by any rights holder.
Cooper #SKR17516 17" mesh length slack rod pull grip. Industrial grade grip serves as reusable tools for pulling cables, wires, and/or rope in overhead and underground cable pulls. Protects the cable from abrasion and eases the cable through bends and rough surfaces. Slack grips are reusable grips used for pulling slack in underground cable preparatory to final placement. They may also be used for cable removal. Features an offset eye for easy attachment to the pulling line. Each is individually packaged; packaging may differ from photos. Features include:
- High strength galvanized steel wire mesh
- Single offset eye easily mates to swivel and line type connectors. Easy attachment to pull line
- Available in standard length, single weave and rod closing
- Used when cable end is not accessible
- Dependable, reusable tool for pulling up slack where cable is in service
- Used in factory maintenance and construction, utility work and replacement of underground cable
- Approximate break strength of 7,700 pounds
DOES NOT APPLY
Most orders ship same day if received by 2:00 pm EST Mon-Fri and 12:00 pm EST Sat. Some larger orders or items that require special handling may be shipped next business day.