Cooper 32" Closed Single Weave Mesh Length Light Duty Pulling Grip 3.50-3.99" Cable Diameter Flexible Eye LP35032
Your Price: $69.99
QTY Available to Ship:
Cooper #LP35032 32" mesh length light duty pulling grip. The Cooper flexible eye pulling grip serves as a reusable tool for pulling cables, wires, and/or rope in overhead and underground cable pulls. Protects the cable from abrasion and eases the cable through bends and rough surfaces. Light duty grips are the most economical pulling grips for many applications, such as industrial plant wiring and rewiring, and underground electrical pulls. Single weave variable mesh automatically adjusts its grip to the load providing non-slip pulling and protects cable insulation from damage. The grip has a 3.50-3.99" cable diameter range and a closed mesh style. Each is individually packaged; packaging may differ from photos. Features include:
- Woven from tinned-bronze wire to provide superior corrosion resistance
- Used in industrial plants, commercial buildings, utility work and light duty underground transmission line stringing
- Endless weave construction eliminates sharp or protruding ends that could cause injury and obstruct passage over sheaves or through conduit
- Flexible pulling eye is secured within a swaged aluminum collar which controls arc of bend and prevents snagging
- Fast, easy, safe installation and removal
- Single weave 28" mesh length
- Cable diameter range of 2.50-2.99"
- Break strength of 14,700 pounds
Most orders ship same day if received by 2:00 pm EST Mon-Fri and 12:00 pm EST Sat. Some larger orders or items that require special handling may be shipped next business day.