Cooper Dusttight Strain Relief Closed Mesh Cord Support Cable Grip 1/2" NPT .43-.54" TC143
Your Price: $19.99
QTY Available to Ship:
Cooper Wiring Devices TC143 non-insulated dusttight strain relief grip. Used to connect cable enclosures and industrial equipment. Prevents pullout due to tension and limits the arc or bend at the point of entry; strain is distributed over the length of mesh rather than concentrated at one point or transferred to the internal termination. Bulk packed loose with no individual packaging or instructions. Features include:
- Grip range: .43"-.54"
- Mesh length: 4.75"
- 1/2" NPT corrosion resistant aluminum fitting
- Single weave closed mesh
- Supplied with locknut and pvc gasket to provide a dirt and dust free seal
- Connects flexible cord or bus drop cable to electrical enclosures, machine tools, bus drop systems and panel boards
- Provides secure cable termination and prevents cable pullout
- Absorbs longitudinal stresses placed on the point of termination caused by pulling or bending the cable
- Gripping action increases in direct proportion to the amount of tension applied to cable
- Wide range, single-weave mesh construction
- High strength, galvanized steel wire mesh provides exceptional gripping and adds safety by extending cable life
- Easy to install and remove requiring no special tools. Can be relocated or repositioned, saving time and labor
- Light to moderate duty
- For indoor use only
Most orders ship same day if received by 2:00 pm EST Mon-Fri and 12:00 pm EST Sat. Some larger orders or items that require special handling may be shipped next business day.