Cooper Industrial Single Eye Strain Relief Standard Closed Mesh Support Cable Grip .63"-.74" SGS63
Your Price: $19.99
QTY Available to Ship:
Out of stock
Out of Stock
Cooper Wiring Devices SGS63 single "U" eye support cable grip. Supports the weight of vertically hung and sloping cables, hose, tubing and metal rods. Single eye design for use when cable is vertical and for applications where cable bends. Bulk packed loose with no individual packaging or instructions. Features include:
- Grip range: .63-.74"
- Eye Length: 8"
- Mesh length at nominal diameter: 11"
- Approximate Break Strength: 960 lbs.
- Type: Single "U" Eye
- Single weave closed mesh with strand equalizers provides equal loading and permits the cable to expand and contract without loss of gripping strength
- Gripping action increases in direct proportion to the amount of tension applied to cable
- Easy to instal land remove requiring no special tools. Can be relocated or repositioned without any difficulty, saving time and labor
- Support grip will hold more than one cable
- Wire mesh is produced from high quality, non-magnetic, tin coated bronze which provides superior corrosion resistance
- Caution: Never use grips to approximate breaking strength. Refer to literature on Cooper website for safety and working load factors
Most orders ship same day if received by 2:00 pm EST Mon-Fri and 12:00 pm EST Sat. Some larger orders or items that require special handling may be shipped next business day.