Cooper Standard 15" Mesh Length Locking Bale Split Rod Support Grip 1.00-1.24" Cable Diameter 18" Bale Length SGUR100
Your Price: $33.75
QTY Available to Ship:
Cooper #SGUR100 locking bale split rod support grip. The Cooper grip distributes the weight of vertical and sloping runs over the length of the grip to protect the cable from damage. Features a mesh length of 15" and a bale length of 18". The cable diameter range measures 1.00-1.24". Split rod grip is used when the end of the cable cannot be easily accessed and the installation is temporary. Support grip is standard duty and industrial grade. Woven of corrosion resistant tinned-bronze wire with a stainless steel finish. Each is individually packaged; packaging may differ from photos. Features include:
- Split rod support grips are used when the end of the cable cannot be easily accessed and the installation is temporary
- Wire mesh is produced from high quality, non-magnetic, tin coated bronze
- Provides superior corrosion resistance
- Support Grips will hold more than one cable
- Absorbs additional strain from vibration, expansion, contraction and flexing
- Locking bale attachment fits around beam or pipe and can be locked in place
- Mesh length of 15" and a bale length of 18"
- Cable diameter range measures 1.00-1.24"
Most orders ship same day if received by 2:00 pm EST Mon-Fri and 12:00 pm EST Sat. Some larger orders or items that require special handling may be shipped next business day.