New Cooper Industrial Grade 22" Mesh Length Slack Rod Pulling Grip Offset Eye 3.00-3.49" Cable Diameter Range SKR30021
Your Price: $54.99
QTY Available to Ship:
Cooper #SKR30021 22" mesh length slack rod pulling grip. The Cooper grip serves as a reusable tool for pulling cables, wires, and/or rope in overhead and underground cable pulls. It protects the cable from abrasion and ease the cable through bends and rough surfaces. Offers a slack design used for pulling slack in underground cable preparatory to final placement and also can be used for cable removal. Feature an offset eye for easy attachment to the pulling line. The support grip cable measures 3.00-3.49" and it has a 15,100 pound approximate break strength. Each is individually packaged; packaging may differ from photos. Features include:
- High strength galvanized steel wire mesh
- Single offset eye easily mates to swivel and line type connectors
- Easy attachment to pull line
- Used when cable end is not accessible
- Dependable, reusable tool for pulling up slack where cable is in service
- Used in factory maintenance and construction, utility work and replacement of underground cable
- Support grip cable measures 3.00-3.49"
- 22" mesh length
Most orders ship same day if received by 2:00 pm EST Mon-Fri and 12:00 pm EST Sat. Some larger orders or items that require special handling may be shipped next business day.