QTY Available to Ship:
Fruit Ridge Tools is not an authorized distributor, reseller or representative of the products featured on this website. All product names, trademarks, brands and logos used on this site are the property of their respective owners. The depiction, description or sale of products featuring these names, trademarks, brands and logos is for identification purposes only and is not intended to indicate any affiliation with or authorization by any rights holder.
Eaton E1016-1643S blue Cam-Lok J-Series female receptacle with 1-1/8" threaded stud. The part number on the packaging is E1016-1643SK; the "K" suffix means that it is individually packaged. Designed for industrial power distribution applications requiring quick, tool-free connections. Features include:
- Cable size: #6AWG - 250MCM
- Rated up to 400A continuous 600VAC/VDC
- Double cam principle provides a positive, vibration-proof connection
- Self-compensating for wear
- No moving contact surfaces, eliminating arcing or burning
- Superior electromechanical connections
- Locked contacts will withstand a pulling force of 1,000 lbs.
- 1/3 of a turn assures a high pressure contact approaching 600 lbs. per sq. in., providing minimum resistance
- Contacts carefully machined from a high conductivity brass to provide a smooth sliding fit and easy locking action
- Watertight elastomeric body molded from colorfast material, color-coded for easy phase identification
- Recessed contacts protected by insulating jacket that extends beyond contact ends for safety
- Receptacles are safety insulated for direct mounting to steel panels
Most orders ship same day if received by 2:00 pm EST Mon-Fri and 12:00 pm EST Sat. Some larger orders or items that require special handling may be shipped next business day.