Leviton White Light Dimmer Power Extender Fluorescent 3000VA 277V Mark 10 Hi-Lume PE200-70W
Your Price: $41.25
QTY Available to Ship:
Leviton PE200-70W white Architectural Grade power extender. Increases dimming zone capacity to full 3000VA@277V for Mark 10 Powerline, Hi-Lume, or equivalent dimmable fluorescent ballasts (277V versions only). Emulates the characteristics of the dimmer that it is connected to in terms of dimming range and resolution. Features include:
- Rated 3000VA 277VAC 50/60 Hz for Mark 10 Powerline, Hi-Lume, or equivalent dimmable fluorescent ballasts (277V versions only); Input Voltage: 120V 50/60Hz; Output Voltage: 120V 50/60Hz
- Powered by a 20A circuit from a circuit breaker; does not need to be on the same phase as the power control unit
- Low-end adjustment available for setting the minimum brightness level
- Can be surface- or flush-mounted using 1900 Box and 2-gang raised cover
- Aluminum heat sink with snap-on white cover
- Measures 4.72"h x 4.5"w; projects 11/16" from wall surface
- Works with Dimensions 3200 Series Multizone controller/dimmer to extend load capacity on any zone configured to work with fluorescent loads. Refer to D3200 User Guide for details
- Extends the load capacity of Leviton 120V 600VA Mark X fluorescent box-mounted dimmers including the following (Mark 10 versions only): Illumatech, Sureslide, Mural, and Touch Point
- Works with all families of Architectural Systems
- Please note: if dimmer has a Neutral wire it must be connected.
Most orders ship same day if received by 2:00 pm EST Mon-Fri and 12:00 pm EST Sat. Some larger orders or items that require special handling may be shipped next business day.