QTY Available to Ship:
Cooper Wiring Devices DGF20V ivory deadfront ground fault circuit interrrupter (GFCI) control switch. It is Commercial Specification Grade, 2-pole, 3-wire, back and side wired, rated 20A 125VAC. Features include:
- Patented correct wiring/trip indicator light; assures proper line-to-load terminations
- Rated as 1-1/2 HP motor control switch
- 20 amp feed-through allows full protection of downstream receptacles when wired from load side
- 8 separate backwiring holes accept up to #10AWG stranded wire, for maximum flexibility
- Durable, impact-resistant thermoplastic construction
- Line terminal screws are backed out, staked, and ready to wire; load side terminals torqued down for increased prevention of miswiring
- Device and wallplate mounting screws are captive, speeding installation time
- Low overall dimensions makes for more room to wire in "crowded box" situations
- Exclusive built-in wire stripper, with longer mounting strap provides added convenience, easy mounting
- Color-matched and recessed Test & Reset buttons provide uniform appearance
- Matching thermoplastic wallplate included
- Trip threshold: 5ma ? 1ma
- Response time: 0.025 sec.
Most orders ship same day if received by 2:00 pm EST Mon-Fri and 12:00 pm EST Sat. Some larger orders or items that require special handling may be shipped next business day.