QTY Available to Ship:
Fruit Ridge Tools is not an authorized distributor, reseller or representative of the products featured on this website. All product names, trademarks, brands and logos used on this site are the property of their respective owners. The depiction, description or sale of products featuring these names, trademarks, brands and logos is for identification purposes only and is not intended to indicate any affiliation with or authorization by any rights holder.
Hubbell GFRST20GYP2 gray Autoguard Self-Testing GFCI receptacle with wire leads. Commercial Grade, NEMA 5-20R, 2-pole, 3-wire, grounding, pigtail leads, rated 20A-125V at receptacle and 20A-125V feed-through. Hubbell AUTOGUARD GFCI receptacles continually test and monitor for "people protection capability" automatically. This patented safety feature includes disconnecting power to the receptacle if critical components are damaged and GFCI protection is lost. GFCI auto-monitoring is conducted continuously within every 30 seconds. Each is individually packaged; packaging may differ from photo. Features include:
- Hubbell AUTOGUARD GFCI receptacles continually test and monitor for "people protection capability" automatically
- Clear visual indicators are provided on the device face representing power status, trip condition, ground fault condition and end of life status
- For added safety, power will be denied to the receptacle face if reverse wiring of line and load was to occur
- TEST and RESET functions work together so that a tripped GFCI cannot be reset if GFCI circuit no longer provides ground fault protection
- RESET button is blocked if GFCI protection has been compromised, eliminating the possibility of end-users incorrectly assuming that a reset GFCI is providing ground fault protection when it actually is not
- Protection against line and load reversal - no power to the face or downstream receptacles if device is miswired
- Features auto-grounding clip on mounting screw, captive mounting screws, and single tab "breakoff" ears and full "breakoff" for OEM raised covers
- Thermoplastic nylon housing - this high impact and ultraviolet resistant construction provides resilience in harsh environments
- Clear visual indication of GFR Status - LED Indicating lights: green LED (power to the device); red LED (trip condition/ground fault condition); flashing red LED (end of life)
- Internal back wiring clamp and guide pocket provides quick and dependable termination
- Matching standard size thermoplastic wallplate included
Most orders ship same day if received by 2:00 pm EST Mon-Fri and 12:00 pm EST Sat. Some larger orders or items that require special handling may be shipped next business day.