QTY Available to Ship:
Leviton ML1-MER midget locking flanged outlet. This is the special metal flanged version that is no longer available through Leviton - they only make the plastic version now. Midget size offers a smaller form factor for limited-space applications. Industrial Specification Grade, NEMA ML1R, 2-pole, 2-wire, non-grounding, rated 15A 125V. Terminals accommodate #18-#14 AWG. Leviton's Industrial Grade locking plugs, connectors, and receptacles are a definite step above the rest in quality. Each is individually packaged; packaging may differ from photo. Features include:
- One-piece, rivetless, .035" thick brass contacts offer enlarged contact surface area, low heat, and long life
- Cleat on contacts cuts oxidation when plug blade enters contact surface
- Internal wiring chambers isolate individual conductors to prevent flashover, arcing, and stray strands of wire
- Deep-funnelled, large rectangular-shaped chamfered wire wells guide conductors into termination position
- Wire clamps move within individual chambers to provide positive crimp lock without cutting wire strands
- Color-coded terminal screws
- Molded-in strip gage provides correct measurement for proper strip length of conductor
- Captive terminal screws eliminate nuisance dropping and searching for missing screws
- Positive crimp contact plate bundles stranded wire maximizing wire/clamp surface contact
- Combination #10-32 deep slotted/ Phillips brass screws easily torque to 10-14 in.-lbs.
- Super tough nylon body resists damage from severe impact, abrasion, and chemical attack
- NEMA configuration, agency certifications, and device rating are molded on front of device to assist with identification
Most orders ship same day if received by 2:00 pm EST Mon-Fri and 12:00 pm EST Sat. Some larger orders or items that require special handling may be shipped next business day.