QTY Available to Ship:
Fruit Ridge Tools is not an authorized distributor, reseller or representative of the products featured on this website. All product names, trademarks, brands and logos used on this site are the property of their respective owners. The depiction, description or sale of products featuring these names, trademarks, brands and logos is for identification purposes only and is not intended to indicate any affiliation with or authorization by any rights holder.
Leviton 2371 locking plug. Industrial Specification Grade, NEMA L11-20P, 3-pole, 3-wire, non-grounding, rated 20A 250V 3-phase. Cord grip range: .385"-.780". Terminals accommodate #18-#10 AWG. Leviton's Industrial Grade locking plugs, connectors, and receptacles are definitely a step above the rest in quality. EBulk packed loose with no individual packaging; as a result some may have minor dings. ITEM PICTURED IS FOR REFERENCE ONLY: SCRATCHES, SCUFFS, DINGS, and BLEMISHES WILL VARY FOR EACH INDIVIDUAL ITEM. Features include:
- Solid brass blades are fitted and held tightly and securely in place
- Dead front construction prevents accidental contact with internal parts
- Internal wiring chambers isolate individual conductors to prevent flashover, arcing, and stray strands of wire
- Deep-funnelled, large rectangular-shaped chamfered wire wells guide conductors into termination position
- Transparent wiring chambers provide a means of visual inspection of conductors and terminals
- Wire clamps move within individual chambers to provide positive crimp lock without cutting wire strands
- Color-coded terminal screws
- Molded-in strip gage provides correct measurement for proper strip length of conductor
- Terminal identification letters on back cover ensure quick and accurate termination
- Captive terminal screws eliminate nuisance dropping and searching for missing screws
- Positive crimp contact plate bundles stranded wire maximizing wire/clamp surface contact
- Combination #10-32 deep slotted/ Phillips brass screws easily torque to 10-14 in.-lbs.
- Super tough nylon body resists damage from severe impact, abrasion, and chemical attack
- Wiring module keyed to body for easy assembly. Deep slotted/Phillips steel screws secure wiring module (12-14 in.-lbs.) to body
- Ergonomically designed fluted body with radial gripping ridge creates an ideal surface for gripping, turning, and pulling
- NEMA configuration, agency certifications, and device rating are molded on front of device to assist with identification
- External cord clamp utilizes deep slotted/Phillips steel screws that are backed out and positioned inside shrouded pockets to prevent slippage of screwdriver blade when tightening cord clamp screws
- External clamp accepts wire mesh grips. Strain relief insert is easily removed without removing cord clamp to accommodate larger cords. Cable gage identifies maximum cord size allowed with strain relief insert
71120NP, CWL1120P, L1120-P
DOES NOT APPLY
Most orders ship same day if received by 2:00 pm EST Mon-Fri and 12:00 pm EST Sat. Some larger orders or items that require special handling may be shipped next business day.