QTY Available to Ship:
Leviton 2695 locking flanged inlet. Industrial Specification Grade, NEMA L13-30P, 3-pole, 3-wire, non-grounding, rated 30A 600V, 3 phase. Terminals accomodate #18-#10 AWG. Leviton's Industrial Grade locking plugs, connectors, and receptacles are definitely a step above the rest in quality. Each is individually packaged; packaging may differ from photo. Features include:
- Solid brass blades are fitted and held tightly and securely in place
- Internal wiring chambers isolate individual conductors to prevent flashover, arcing, and stray strands of wire
- Deep-funnelled, large rectangular-shaped chamfered wire wells guide conductors into termination position
- Transparent wiring chambers provide a means of visual inspection of conductors and terminals
- Wire clamps move within individual chambers to provide positive crimp lock without cutting wire strands
- Color-coded terminal screws
- Molded-in strip gage provides correct measurement for proper strip length of conductor
- Terminal identification letters on back cover ensure quick and accurate termination
- Captive terminal screws eliminate nuisance dropping and searching for missing screws
- Positive crimp contact plate bundles stranded wire maximizing wire/clamp surface contact
- Combination #10-32 deep slotted/ Phillips brass screws easily torque to 10-14 in.-lbs.
- Super tough nylon body resists damage from severe impact, abrasion, and chemical attack
- NEMA configuration, agency certifications, and device rating are molded on front of device to assist with identification
Most orders ship same day if received by 2:00 pm EST Mon-Fri and 12:00 pm EST Sat. Some larger orders or items that require special handling may be shipped next business day.