QTY Available to Ship:
Fruit Ridge Tools is not an authorized distributor, reseller or representative of the products featured on this website. All product names, trademarks, brands and logos used on this site are the property of their respective owners. The depiction, description or sale of products featuring these names, trademarks, brands and logos is for identification purposes only and is not intended to indicate any affiliation with or authorization by any rights holder.
Eaton 25W49BK black twist turn locking connector. Industrial Specification Grade, NEMA L6-15R, 2-pole, 3-wire, grounding, rated 15A 250V. Each is individually packaged; packaging may differ from photo. Features include:
- Thermoplastic elastomeric exterior stands up to severe job site abuse and outperform rubber when exposed to moisture, chemicals, oils, and the effects of ultraviolet radiation and ozone attack
- Mated Eaton watertight plug and connector form a watertight seal that meets the requirements of NEMA 3R, 4X, IEC IP67 and withstands water spray test at 800 psi
- Contacts and terminal screws nickel plated for corrosion resistance
- Quick drive, stainless steel assembly screws for corrosion resistance and fast installation
- Color coded neoprene grommets for a watertight seal on a wide range of cord sizes
- External cable clamp provides firm strain relief
- Dead-front design; back wire terminal clamps for easy secure wiring
- Clear terminal chambers allow visual inspection of terminals
- Chamfered wire well for easy insertion of wire
- Large, deep-slotted captive brass terminal screws
Most orders ship same day if received by 2:00 pm EST Mon-Fri and 12:00 pm EST Sat. Some larger orders or items that require special handling may be shipped next business day.