- Occupancy Motion Sensors
- Leviton White 110° Multi-Tech Wall Mount Occupancy Motion Sensor w/ Ambient Light Override and Secondary Relay
Leviton White 110° Multi-Tech Wall Mount Occupancy Motion Sensor w/ Ambient Light Override and Secondary Relay
Your Price: $41.25
QTY Available to Ship:
Ask a question
Fruit Ridge Tools is not an authorized distributor, reseller or representative of the products featured on this website. All product names, trademarks, brands and logos used on this site are the property of their respective owners. The depiction, description or sale of products featuring these names, trademarks, brands and logos is for identification purposes only and is not intended to indicate any affiliation with or authorization by any rights holder.
Leviton ODW12-MRW white ceiling-mount multi-tech occupancy sensor w/ Ambient Light Override and Secondary Relay. Intended for use in high ceiling rooms, stairwells, and corner applications. The ability of this unit to observe, analyze and adjust is nothing short of astounding. Advanced motion sensor combines infrared and ultrasonic technology for highly accurate monitoring without false triggering. All-digital self-adjusting technology provides "Install and Forget" solution for automatic lighting control. Used in conjunction with a Leviton ODP Series power pack. Features include:
- Ideal for conference rooms, stairwells, high-ceiling rooms, open areas, storage rooms and classrooms. Also ideal for corner mounting in a variety of applications
- Ultrasonic sensing for maximum sensitivity combined with Passive Infrared (PIR) sensing to prevent false triggering from air conditioning and corridor activity
- Adjustable swivel neck rotates 80° vertically and 60° horizontally- can be used for ceiling or wall mounting
- Self-adjusting settings continuously analyze and adjust infrared sensitivity, timer operation, and air current compensation for reliable, long-term performance
- Automatic dual-mode operation adjusts to either economy or highsensitivity
mode based on actual occupancy patterns for maximum energy savings
- Built-in circadian calendar- provides 4-week learning period where the sensor monitors occupancy to establish trends that serve as the basis for automatic operation. During peak occupancy periods the sensor remains in high-sensitivity mode and during low occupancy periods it switches to economy
- 1200 square foot coverage
- Operating frequency: 32kHz
- 110 degree field of view
- Manual Delayed-OFF time settings of 4, 8, 16, and 32 minutes, with 8-second test mode
- Self-Adjusting Delayed-OFF time interval settings for 4 to 100 minutes- compensates for real-time occupancy patterns, preventing unnecessary ON/OFF switching - this sensor learns!
- Non-volatile memory preserves all automatic and manual settings during power outages
- Fast, simple installation using 3 color-coded low-voltage wires and a single mounting post
- PLEASE NOTE: This requires 24VDC 33mA from a Leviton ODP series power pack or compatible equivalent (sold separately) - will not operate without a power pack. Power packs may be used with one or more motion sensors depending on the circuit design
Most orders ship same day if received by 2:00 pm EST Mon-Fri and 12:00 pm EST Sat. Some larger orders or items that require special handling may be shipped next business day.