QTY Available to Ship:
Fruit Ridge Tools is not an authorized distributor, reseller or representative of the products featured on this website. All product names, trademarks, brands and logos used on this site are the property of their respective owners. The depiction, description or sale of products featuring these names, trademarks, brands and logos is for identification purposes only and is not intended to indicate any affiliation with or authorization by any rights holder.
ABB 216P4 yellow pin and sleeve watertight plug. Rated 16A, IP67, 100-130V, 2P+e, 3-terminal, 50 and 60 Hz. The device has a natural designed grip that makes it easy to work with during connection. The cable entry is for flex and convex cables and the cable is secured through a flip aside cable clamp. The installation is easy done due to the clear terminal marking. After connecting the cables the housing is easily closed by a twist. The plastic material PA6 are used to provide a device that meets requirements of quality and safety. Bulk packed loose with no individual packaging. Features include:
- Thermoplastic polyester (PBT) enclosure
- Cable entry: Compression gland
- Cable area: 1 - 2.5 mm2
- Flip aside cable clamp for a durable installation
- Twist and lock housing
- Robust and ergonomic design
- Contacts made in clean brass for reliable connection ; Calibrated, Corrosion free, Self cleaning
- Two screws at each terminal to assure safe and reliable cable connection
- Flexible and convex cable entry with rubber sealing
- 16A IP67 100-130V
DOES NOT APPLY
Most orders ship same day if received by 2:00 pm EST Mon-Fri and 12:00 pm EST Sat. Some larger orders or items that require special handling may be shipped next business day.