Cooper Electric Ivory ISOLATED Ground SURGE Suppressor Receptacle Duplex Outlet 20A IG1210V
Your Price: $18.75
QTY Available to Ship:
Cooper Electric IG1210V ivory transient voltage surge suppressor (TVSS) outlet. Commercial Specification Grade, NEMA 5-20R, 2-pole, 3-wire, isolated ground, rated 20A 125V. Isolated ground devices have a grounding terminal that is electronically isolated from the strap to eliminate electrical interference (noise) in grounding networks that can cause problems in modern electronics. Specifications:
- Clamping voltage: 400V
- Joules/MCOV: 170J/150V/AC RMS
- Maximum surge current: 12 kA per mode
- Provides surge protection for hot to neutral, hot to ground and neutral to ground
- Exclusive patented replaceable module restores expired surge protection without interruption of power or need to remove and rewire device
- Audible alarm signals when surge protection has expired
- Grounding system fully isolated from common building ground
- Noise protection against EMI and RFI standard
- High impact-resistant thermoplastic mounting strap
- Automatic ground will insure wallplate grounding in properly grounded metal enclosure
- Standard 6" leads, stripped 0.50"
Most orders ship same day if received by 2:00 pm EST Mon-Fri and 12:00 pm EST Sat. Some larger orders or items that require special handling may be shipped next business day.