QTY Available to Ship:
Fruit Ridge Tools is not an authorized distributor, reseller or representative of the products featured on this website. All product names, trademarks, brands and logos used on this site are the property of their respective owners. The depiction, description or sale of products featuring these names, trademarks, brands and logos is for identification purposes only and is not intended to indicate any affiliation with or authorization by any rights holder.
Cooper Wiring Devices 5252B brown duplex receptacle. Designed for the hard use of industrial and commercial applications; don't confuse them with regular residential grade receptacles which will not stand up to heavy duty use. Compact Industrial Specification Grade, NEMA 5-15R, 2-pole, 3-wire, grounding, back and side wired, rated 15A 125V. Features include:
- Exclusive 5-leaf solid brass line contacts ensure lowest heat rise, smooth plug blade insertion, long-term retention, and superior conductivity
- Exclusive 0.030" solid brass, non-riveted, integral one-piece grounding shunt system assures ground integrity under heaviest use
- Rigid, glass reinforced nylon base lends ultimate strength & superior high heat resistance in contact carrier
- Unique screw terminal guards provide fast, easy insulation from conductive surfaces
- High impact and chemical-resistant nylon face holds structural integrity, retains appearance; recessed lead-ins speed blade insertion, reducing scarring of face
- Tapered lead-in slots on back wiring holes assist in gathering stranded wires (up to #10 AWG) for faster, more secure connections
- All terminal (H-N-G) and mounting screws triple combination (slot/Phillips/Robertson) head for maximum installer flexibility
- Extra-long mounting straps help secure installation in poorly cut wall openings, virtually eliminating "floating" installations
- Automatic grounding system eliminates need for bonding jumper in grounded metal enclosure, provides redundant measure of ground continuity where jumper used
- Screw-Catch feature on device speeds mounting of wallplates
- Built-in wire stripper in strap comes in handy when your cutters aren't nearby
Most orders ship same day if received by 2:00 pm EST Mon-Fri and 12:00 pm EST Sat. Some larger orders or items that require special handling may be shipped next business day.