QTY Available to Ship:
Hubbell RR430F power outlet. Common applications are welder and dryer installations. Typically used for newer dryers that have a grounded plug and that require dual voltage: 250V for the heating element and 125V for the drum motor and controls. If you have an older non-grounded dryer plug (that is, a 3-blade plug), check out our NEMA 10-30R outlets. Specification grade, NEMA 14-30R, 3-pole, 4-wire, grounding, 30A 125/250V. Fits wallplates with 2.147" or 2.15" diameter opening (click here to see them in our store). Each is individually packaged; packaging may differ from photo. Features include:
- Heavy-gauge, double-wipe copper alloy contacts
- Easy-to-wire terminals accept up to No. 4 AWG conductors
- Terminal marked for easy identification and fast wiring
- Flush-mount design fits single or two-gang outlet boxes
- Tough thermoplastic construction
Most orders ship same day if received by 2:00 pm EST Mon-Fri and 12:00 pm EST Sat. Some larger orders or items that require special handling may be shipped next business day.