QTY Available to Ship:
Cooper Wiring Devices 6266HG straight blade black and white plug. Made to resist impact, punishing application environments, chemicals and sunlight, resulting in superior performance and long-lasting reliability. Hospital Grade, NEMA 5-15P, 2-pole, 3-wire, grounding, rated 15A 125V. Hospital Grade devices are top of the line in their category, designed for the high-abuse environments typically found in healthcare, commercial and industrial facilities. Each is individually packaged. Features include:
- Cord clamp capacity: 0.300-0.656"
- Nylon dead-front, back-wired construction
- Tapered, individual wire pockets guide stranded wire into contact area for ease of installation. Clear housing allows inspection of wire termination and conductors
- Nylon body designed for long life in high abuse industrial areas
- Neoprene gasket seals around cord for added terminal protection against outside elements, including moisture, dirt, and metal chips
- Unique Safety Grip with dual range cord grip provides positive cord gripping while limiting strain on conductors
- One-piece grounding contacts for superior continuity
- Quick-drive screws for fast assembly with combination Phillips and slotted heads
Most orders ship same day if received by 2:00 pm EST Mon-Fri and 12:00 pm EST Sat. Some larger orders or items that require special handling may be shipped next business day.