QTY Available to Ship:
Eagle Electric 2867 yellow straight blade armored plug; Eagle is a division of Cooper Wiring Devices. Rugged steel armored husk and cord clamp protect against chipping and cracking. Ideal for shops, garages and rough duty work with hard floors. Cord diameter capacity: .25-.625". Commercial Grade, NEMA 5-15P, 2-pole, 3-wire, grounding, rated 15A 125V. Bulk packed loose with no individual packaging or instructions. Features include:
- Solid brass plug blades are firmly embedded in body
- Terminal screw clamps are designed to contain wire and prevent binding
- Terminal screws backed out - ready for wiring. Combination slot/Phillips head mounting and terminal screws ease installation with power screwdrivers
- Terminals in individual chambers to positively insulate conductors
- Armored housing automatically grounded
Most orders ship same day if received by 2:00 pm EST Mon-Fri and 12:00 pm EST Sat. Some larger orders or items that require special handling may be shipped next business day.