QTY Available to Ship:
Fruit Ridge Tools is not an authorized distributor, reseller or representative of the products featured on this website. All product names, trademarks, brands and logos used on this site are the property of their respective owners. The depiction, description or sale of products featuring these names, trademarks, brands and logos is for identification purposes only and is not intended to indicate any affiliation with or authorization by any rights holder.
Eaton 5666AN polycarbonate straight blade angle plug. Angle design is ideal for tight locations where you want the cord to lie flat against the wall. Industrial Specification Grade, NEMA 6-15P, 2-pole, 3-wire, grounding, rated 15A 250V. Features include:
- Angle design allows rotation of plug face into one of 8 positions for maximum flexibility
- High impact-resistant thermoplastic housings with easy-grip grooves
- Assembly screws are speed-threaded and captive, reducing installation time
- Solid brass plug blades are firmly embedded in body
- See-through terminal cover allows inspection of conductors and terminations
- Terminals in individual chambers to positively insulate conductors
- Clearly marked rating, NEMA configuration and standard compliances (third-party listing) on face of device
- Terminal screws are backed out - ready for wiring
- Combination slot/Phillips head mounting and terminal screws ease installation with power screwdrivers
Most orders ship same day if received by 2:00 pm EST Mon-Fri and 12:00 pm EST Sat. Some larger orders or items that require special handling may be shipped next business day.