1 Pair Leviton White AutoSurge 5.25" 2-Way Outdoor Utility Loud Speakers SGO99-W
Your Price: $109.99
Leviton SGO99-W white outdoor 2-way speakers (one pair). Incorporates exceptionally strong, light and rigid AeroNylon tweeters and Kevlar-composite woofers for exceptional clarity, detail and impact, along with built-in AutoSurge protection to help protect the speakers from possible damage due to over driving. Features include:
- Kevlar-Composite Woofer - Woofer construction combines exceptional rigidity and lightness to provide the perfect linear movement needed to reproduce dynamic, tight bass and incisive midrange frequencies.
- AeroNylon Tweeter Diaphragm - Aerospace-grade nylon tweeter diaphragm combines very low mass and high tensile strength to provide crystal-clear treble response and exceptionally accurate tracking of even the most challenging musical transients.
- AutoSurge circuit protection - Built-in AutoSurge protection responds to potentially destructive power peaks automatically and resets after the event, helping prevent speaker damage.
- Advanced Phase/Time Alignment Guide - A precise phase/time waveguide is used to properly align sound without mis-aligning the tweeters - a problem with many adjustable in-wall speakers - in order to provide extremely accurate stereo imaging.
- Precision Dividing Network - The dividing network (or crossover) used in all Spec-Grade Sound speakers is made of high-spec components to ensure total audio signal electronic integrity up to the last microsecond before the signal is converted into sound.
- Inert Mounting Frame with Dogleg Installation Points - To eliminate any transmitted vibrations that could color in-wall or ceiling sound quality, Spec-Grade Sound speakers rely on a baffle-frame assembly incorporating higher-density plastics and a series of adjustable "doglegs" to rigidly clamp the speaker to the wall or ceiling material.
- 5.25-inch silicate-fiber cone low-frequency transducer with butyl rubber surround
- 5-inch Polydome high-frequency transducer
- 2-way balanced precision crossover network with AutoSurge circuit protection
- Element-resistant polypropylene enclosure, gold-plated binding terminals, and aluminum mounting bracket (with stainless-steel hardware)
- Power Handling: 120W peak/60W RMS
- Impedance: nominal 8 Ohms/minimum 6 Ohms
- Dimensions: 6.79"h x 8.50"w x 6.03"d (without bracket)
- Frequency Response: 50-20kHz +/- 3dB
- Sensitivity: 87 dB SPL @ 1Watt/1 Meter