- Eagle Brown DPDT DOUBLE THROW Maintained Contact Toggle Switch 20A 277V 2226B
QTY Available to Ship:
Ask a question
Fruit Ridge Tools is not an authorized distributor, reseller or representative of the products featured on this website. All product names, trademarks, brands and logos used on this site are the property of their respective owners. The depiction, description or sale of products featuring these names, trademarks, brands and logos is for identification purposes only and is not intended to indicate any affiliation with or authorization by any rights holder.
Eagle 2226B brown DPDT (double pole, double throw), center-off, maintained contact switch; Eagle is a division of Cooper Wiring Devices. Industrial Specification Grade, back and side wired, grounding, rated 20A 277VAC. Each is individually packaged; packaging may differ from photo. Features include:
- Positive switching action with center-off position
- Large silver cadmium-oxide contacts for long life and to prevent sticking, welding and excessive pitting
- Clamp-type terminals accept up to #10 copper wire
- Full rated current capacity on fluorescent, tungsten and resistive loads; motor load capacity up to 80% switch current rating
Most orders ship same day if received by 2:00 pm EST Mon-Fri and 12:00 pm EST Sat. Some larger orders or items that require special handling may be shipped next business day.