QTY Available to Ship:
Fruit Ridge Tools is not an authorized distributor, reseller or representative of the products featured on this website. All product names, trademarks, brands and logos used on this site are the property of their respective owners. The depiction, description or sale of products featuring these names, trademarks, brands and logos is for identification purposes only and is not intended to indicate any affiliation with or authorization by any rights holder.
Bryant Hubbell CSB115-BI ivory toggle switch. Commercial Specification Grade, single pole, back and side wired, grounding, rated 15A 120/277V AC. This is a heavy duty commercial switch; don't confuse it with regular residential models when comparing prices. Designed to offer outstanding reliability and top performance in commercial settings such as: municipal facilities, government buildings, malls, department stores, hospital and health care facilities, office buildings, schools, colleges, universities, houses of worship and cultural institutions (also suitable for residential installations). Each is individually packaged; packaging may differ from photo. Features include:
- AC general use snap switches are designed for controlling as permitted by the NEC, resistive, inductive, tungsten-filament, fluorescent and motor loads for AC branch lighting and appliance circuits
- Back wiring: clamp-type terminals accept up to #10 wire
- Terminal screws: combination Phillips/slotted/Robertson binding head, accepts up to #10 wire
- Approved for CU wire only
- Silver cadmium oxide contacts
- Rivetless one-piece copper alloy contact arm for excellent conductivity
- Grounding connections - green, combination Phillips/ slotted/Robertson hex head screw and automatic ground clip
- Thread cleaning captive combination Phillips/slotted/ Robertson mounting screws
- Nylon toggle
- Break-off plaster ears
Most orders ship same day if received by 2:00 pm EST Mon-Fri and 12:00 pm EST Sat. Some larger orders or items that require special handling may be shipped next business day.