PAIR Leviton Home Theater System Structured Media White 8" 2-Way In-Wall Speakers AutoSurge SGI80-W
Your Price: $64.19
QTY Available to Ship:
Leviton SGI80-W white in-wall 2-way speakers (one pair). Incorporates exceptionally strong, light and rigid AeroNylon tweeters and Kevlar-composite woofers for exceptional clarity, detail and impact, along with built-in AutoSurge protection to help protect the speakers from possible damage due to over driving. In-wall design offers a no-compromise choice for installed systems by projecting sound directly into a listening area from a horizontal location just like a shelf or floor speaker system. A perfect solution for: primary listening systems - musical applications where sound quality is most important and wall locations do not conflict with room aesthetics; installed home theater systems - as front left and right speakers, and as surround speakers. Features include:
- Kevlar-Composite Woofer - Woofer construction combines exceptional rigidity and lightness to provide the perfect linear movement needed to reproduce dynamic, tight bass and incisive midrange frequencies.
- AeroNylon Tweeter Diaphragm - Aerospace-grade nylon tweeter diaphragm combines very low mass and high tensile strength to provide crystal-clear treble response and exceptionally accurate tracking of even the most challenging musical transients.
- AutoSurge circuit protection - Built-in AutoSurge protection responds to potentially destructive power peaks automatically and resets after the event, helping prevent speaker damage.
- Advanced Phase/Time Alignment Guide - A precise phase/time waveguide is used to properly align sound without mis-aligning the tweeters - a problem with many adjustable in-wall speakers - in order to provide extremely accurate stereo imaging.
- Precision Dividing Network - The dividing network (or crossover) used in all Spec-Grade Sound speakers is made of high-spec components to ensure total audio signal electronic integrity up to the last microsecond before the signal is converted into sound.
- Inert Mounting Frame with Dogleg Installation Points - To eliminate any transmitted vibrations that could color in-wall or ceiling sound quality, Spec-Grade Sound speakers rely on a baffle-frame assembly incorporating higher-density plastics and a series of adjustable "doglegs" to rigidly clamp the speaker to the wall or ceiling material.
- 8-inch Kevlar composite cone low-frequency transducer
- 1.0-inch AeroNylon dome high-frequency transducer with phase/time alignment guide
- 2-way balanced precision crossover network with AutoSurge circuit protection
- Power Handling: 160W peak/80W RMS
- Impedance: nominal 8 Ohms/minimum 6 Ohms
- Dimensions: 14.25"h x 10.24"w x 3.52"d
- Frequency Response: 44-20kHz +/- 3dB
- Sensitivity: 86.5 dB SPL @ 1Watt/1 Meter
- Paintable grill and frame
- Cutout Size 12 3/4th inch x 8 3/4th inch
Most orders ship same day if received by 2:00 pm EST Mon-Fri and 12:00 pm EST Sat. Some larger orders or items that require special handling may be shipped next business day.