QTY Available to Ship:
Ask a question
Fruit Ridge Tools is not an authorized distributor, reseller or representative of the products featured on this website. All product names, trademarks, brands and logos used on this site are the property of their respective owners. The depiction, description or sale of products featuring these names, trademarks, brands and logos is for identification purposes only and is not intended to indicate any affiliation with or authorization by any rights holder.
2 Lenox 5-1/2" (140mm) wood hole cutters - part #25487-87HC. Once you switch to this single tooth design you will never go back to the saw tooth style of hole saw. These are faster, last longer and hog through wood like nothing else. A nice design from one of the top names in wood cutting tools. This 5-1/2" diameter hole cutter is perfect for use when cutting in a toilet flange. Features include:
- Cuts wet, frozen, and pressure treated woods without binding - also great for hardwoods
- 5-1/2" diameter
- 2" drilling depth
- Fits standard arbor (not included)
- Cuts 3 times faster than conventional hole saws
- Less binding and less user fatique than with self-feed bits
- Long lasting - high speed steel tooth can cut over 300 holes before re-sharpening
- Cuts fast - 3/8" stubby spade bit helps remove material quickly
- Can be used to cut holes at an angle
- Wide side slot and generous internal clearance make for fast plug ejection with a screwdriver or similar tool
- Please note that single tooth saws like this are for rough-in work. If you need an exact hole size or are boring into a delicate material, you should use a multi-tooth design with fine teeth on it
Most orders ship same day if received by 2:00 pm EST Mon-Fri and 12:00 pm EST Sat. Some larger orders or items that require special handling may be shipped next business day.