QTY Available to Ship:
Fruit Ridge Tools is not an authorized distributor, reseller or representative of the products featured on this website. All product names, trademarks, brands and logos used on this site are the property of their respective owners. The depiction, description or sale of products featuring these names, trademarks, brands and logos is for identification purposes only and is not intended to indicate any affiliation with or authorization by any rights holder.
4 L7XFD 6" dimmable fluorescent new construction aluminum 4-pin housing fixtures. The latest innovation in recessed downlighting offers all the energy savings and lamp life of a fluorescent fixture while affording all the luxury and versatility of a dimmable fixture. This recessed fluorescent housing is for 2x8 new constructions only and is rated IC or Non-IC. Approved for direct burial in insulation and all ceiling and wiring types. The construction is made up of an air-tight aluminum housing with galvanized steel pan. Galvanized bar hangers span up to 24" o.c. and feature built in nailer and integral T-bar clips. Two locking screws hold fixture in position. Galvanized steel junction box comes with four built-in ROMEX? clamps; five 1/2" and two 3/4" nominal knockouts with slots for pryout. Rated for through branch wiring. Ground wire provided. Includes socket clips to trim to ensure proper and consistent lamp position. The retaining clips riveted to the top of reflector hold trim inside housing. Two side-mounted torsion springs on the trim and two receiving brackets in the can, ensure a consistently tight fit with the ceiling. This housing is suitable for ceilings up to 1-1/2" thick. Each is individually packaged; packaging may differ from photo. Features include:
- Air-tight standard. Tested to meet current energy codes
- Aluminum housing with three remodel clips for installation in existing plaster, sheet rock or mechanical ceilings
- Heavy-gauge galvanized steel raceway arm
- Galvanized steel junction box with four built in romex clamps; five ?" knockouts with slots for pryout. Not suitable for pulling wires
- Maximum 4 (2in 2out) No 12 AWG conductors. Rated for 90? C
- Ground wire provided
- Removable J-box door for easy access
- Trim retention (clips): Retaining clips riveted to top of reflector hold trim inside housing
- Trim retention (TOR): Two-side mounted torsion springs on the trim and 2 receiving brackets in the can ensure a consistently tight fit with the ceiling
- Durable medium base porcelain socket with nickel plated copper alloy screw shell and contact
- Socket clips to top of housing to prevent paint overspray in socket screw shell
- Thermal protection provided against improper lamp usage
- 120 volt only
- 2 x 8 existing ceiling or T-bar ceiling panel installation
- Expandable bar hangers allow for off center mounting in wood joist or T-bar ceilings
- Length of 25?" maximum 13?" minimum or cut to fit 9" on center joist construction
- Vertical adjustment of housing allows for flush mounting with ceiling face
- Socket attaches to reflector to ensure proper and consistent lamp position
- Height: Height: 7-3/8"
- Length: 14-15/16"
- Ceiling cutout: 7" (17.8)
Most orders ship same day if received by 2:00 pm EST Mon-Fri and 12:00 pm EST Sat. Some larger orders or items that require special handling may be shipped next business day.