- Building and Hardware
- Saw Blades
- Imperial 9" Twin-Cut Bi-Metal Reciprocating 10/14 TPI Cutting Saw Blade IBTT9
QTY Available to Ship:
Ask a question
Fruit Ridge Tools is not an authorized distributor, reseller or representative of the products featured on this website. All product names, trademarks, brands and logos used on this site are the property of their respective owners. The depiction, description or sale of products featuring these names, trademarks, brands and logos is for identification purposes only and is not intended to indicate any affiliation with or authorization by any rights holder.
Imperial Blades IBTT9 9" bi-metal general purpose twin-cut reciprocating blade with 10/14 teeth per inch (TPI). Blade is 0.042" thick providing adequate strength for standard jobs. The Twin Cut perpendicular cutting action, specific compound, and design allows for more precise and accurate cutting. The Twin Cut has a unique tooth set that creates a very robust and aggressive cut. This blade is a general purpose blade that is great for wood and metal. Features include:
- 10/14 teeth per inch (TPI)
- 0.042" thick
- Designed to cut wood, metal, and steel
- Ideal for cutting heavy-duty pipe, structural steel and stainless steel: Stainless steel: 3/16" to 3/4"
- Bi-Metal (8% Cobalt)
- Bi-metal steel lasts up to ten times longer than high-carbon steel
Most orders ship same day if received by 2:00 pm EST Mon-Fri and 12:00 pm EST Sat. Some larger orders or items that require special handling may be shipped next business day.