QTY Available to Ship:
Leviton 2592 appliance switch with NO aluminum knurl nut washer. Normally ON, single pole, momentary contact, for double-insulated applications. Please note: a momentary switch is a specialty switch: it does not click ON and OFF like a regular switch. Please read the features to be sure that this is the type of switch that you need. Bulk packed loose with no individual packaging or instructions. Features includes:
- Normally ON momentary switch - this means it is ON all the time and will only switch off while the button is being pressed - it will turn back on as soon as you release the button. A typical application would be a door switch where you want the light to turn on when the door is opened (operates like your refrigerator door switch). If you need a switch that clicks on and off (a maintained contact switch), this is not the switch that you want.
- Rated 3A 125V AC; 1.5A 277V AC
- Single pole
- Molded plastic body, bushing and push button
- DOES NOT INCLUDE aluminum knurl nut
- Bushing dimensions: 3/8-27 x 27/64" long
- Two 6" long No. 18 AWG wire leads
DOES NOT APPLY
Most orders ship same day if received by 2:00 pm EST Mon-Fri and 12:00 pm EST Sat. Some larger orders or items that require special handling may be shipped next business day.