QTY Available to Ship:
Ask a question
Fruit Ridge Tools is not an authorized distributor, reseller or representative of the products featured on this website. All product names, trademarks, brands and logos used on this site are the property of their respective owners. The depiction, description or sale of products featuring these names, trademarks, brands and logos is for identification purposes only and is not intended to indicate any affiliation with or authorization by any rights holder.
Bryant/Hubbell CC250R4 conduit riser grip. Used to support electrical wires inside rigid conduit via a supporting ring. Grip is permanently fastened to a support ring, resulting in a one piece unit which will allow air ventilation within the conduit. The ring will fit standard electrical rigid metal conduit and schedule 40 rigid PVC conduit only. Features include:
- Conduit trade size: 4" nominal
- Cable diameter range: 2.50"-2.99"
- Approximate breaking strength: 2,980 pounds
- Working load: unknown
- Wire mesh length: 18"
- Tin-coated bronze for added corrosion resistance
- Fits standard electrical rigid metal conduit and schedule 40 rigid PVC conduit only; not suitable for EMT conduit
- Prevents strain on terminals by transferring weight to support rim of the conduit
- Closed grip fits over cable end
- For permanent support when cable end is available to be installed through grip.
- Positive action mesh grip
- Strand equalizer positions wires for equal loading throughout the entire grip length
Most orders ship same day if received by 2:00 pm EST Mon-Fri and 12:00 pm EST Sat. Some larger orders or items that require special handling may be shipped next business day.