Leviton White 22 Series Male Latching Ball Nose Cam-Type Connector Plug 885A 600V 22L23-W
Your Price: $86.25
QTY Available to Ship:
Fruit Ridge Tools is not an authorized distributor, reseller or representative of the products featured on this website. All product names, trademarks, brands and logos used on this site are the property of their respective owners. The depiction, description or sale of products featuring these names, trademarks, brands and logos is for identification purposes only and is not intended to indicate any affiliation with or authorization by any rights holder.
Leviton 22L23-W white male cam-type in-line latching male connectors. For use with 22 Series latching ball nose connectors. Leviton's Cam-Type positive latching connectors and receptacles are the standard used by Navy bases and shipyards in supplying 480 volts AC 3-phase power to ships at dockside. Features include:
- Rated up to 885A 600V (with proper cabling)
- Cable capacity: 500 to 750 MCM
- Intermateable and completely compatible with competitive cam-type products - can be retrofitted to existing locations and power distribution systems
- Locking and reinforcing ring won't melt, break or crack
- Shatter and crack proof - high durometer thermoplastic elastomer(TPE) or neoprene rubber
- Color coded insulating sleeves - fast and easy phase identification
- Prevents arcing or burning - no movement of contact surfaces
- Self compensating for wear - slit and cam in male contact provides spring action for longer usage
- Quick connect/disconnect - twist and pull provided by double cam male and cam button in female
- High conductivity - positive vibration-proof connection provided by double cam design
Most orders ship same day if received by 2:00 pm EST Mon-Fri and 12:00 pm EST Sat. Some larger orders or items that require special handling may be shipped next business day.