QTY Available to Ship:
Fruit Ridge Tools is not an authorized distributor, reseller or representative of the products featured on this website. All product names, trademarks, brands and logos used on this site are the property of their respective owners. The depiction, description or sale of products featuring these names, trademarks, brands and logos is for identification purposes only and is not intended to indicate any affiliation with or authorization by any rights holder.
Cooper 5223-7V ivory toggle switch. For use in households with aluminum wiring; connects to 12 or 10 AWG aluminum conductors. It is Residential grade, 3-way, side wired, grounding, 15A 120VAC. Bulk packed loose with no individual packaging or instructions. Features include:
- For direct connection to aluminum or copper wire
- Impact-resistant, durable thermoplastic toggle and frame
- Side wire terminals accept conductors up to #10 AWG solid or stranded copper wire, and up to #10 AWG solid aluminum wire
- Large head triple-drive combination screws (Standard, Phillips, Robertson) for fast wiring installation
- Longer, wider strap provides 40% more contact area to wall board. Virtually eliminates floating installations.
- Terminal screws backed out - ready for wiring
Most orders ship same day if received by 2:00 pm EST Mon-Fri and 12:00 pm EST Sat. Some larger orders or items that require special handling may be shipped next business day.