10 Hubbell White Commercial Weather Resistant GFCI Outlets NO EARS 20A GFWRST20W
Your Price: $129.99
QTY Available to Ship:
Fruit Ridge Tools is not an authorized distributor, reseller or representative of the products featured on this website. All product names, trademarks, brands and logos used on this site are the property of their respective owners. The depiction, description or sale of products featuring these names, trademarks, brands and logos is for identification purposes only and is not intended to indicate any affiliation with or authorization by any rights holder.
10 Hubbell GFWRST20WBULKTRIM white Autoguard Self-Test weather resistant GFCI receptacles with LED indicators on the face. Please note this style GFCI does not come with mounting screws or the break-away drywall/plaster ears. It is the same as Hubbell GFWRST20W but without the drywall ears. It is a special configuration for OEM manufacturers who are doing panel or surface mount applications. THey are bulk packed for a manufacturing environment; as a result they do not include individual packaging or instructions. Commercial Grade, 2-pole, 3-wire, grounding, NEMA 5-20R, back and side wired, rated 20A-125V at receptacle and 20A-125V feed-through. Hubbell AUTOGUARD GFCI receptacles continually test and monitor for "people protection capability" automatically. This patented safety feature includes disconnecting power to the receptacle if critical components are damaged and GFCI protection is lost. GFCI auto-monitoring is conducted continuously within every 30 seconds. Features include:
- UV and corrosion resistance for harsh and damp applications
- Hubbell AUTOGUARD GFCI receptacles continually test and monitor for "people protection capability" automatically
- Clear visual indicators are provided on the device face representing power status, trip condition, ground fault condition and end of life status
- TEST and RESET functions work together so that a tripped GFCI cannot be reset if GFCI circuit no longer provides ground fault protection
- RESET button is blocked if GFCI protection has been compromised, eliminating the possibility of end-users incorrectly assuming that a reset GFCI is providing ground fault protection when it actually is not
- Protection against line and load reversal - no power to the face or downstream receptacles if device is miswired
- Thermoplastic nylon housing - this high impact and ultraviolet resistant construction provides resilience in harsh environments
- Clear visual indication of GFR Status - LED Indicating lights: green LED (power to the device); red LED (trip condition/ground fault condition); flashing red LED (end of life)
- Internal back wiring clamp and guide pocket provides quick and dependable termination
Most orders ship same day if received by 2:00 pm EST Mon-Fri and 12:00 pm EST Sat. Some larger orders or items that require special handling may be shipped next business day.