QTY Available to Ship:
Fruit Ridge Tools is not an authorized distributor, reseller or representative of the products featured on this website. All product names, trademarks, brands and logos used on this site are the property of their respective owners. The depiction, description or sale of products featuring these names, trademarks, brands and logos is for identification purposes only and is not intended to indicate any affiliation with or authorization by any rights holder.
Ace Wiring Devices 31134 ivory duplex receptacle (manufactured by Eagle, a division of Cooper Wiring). Residential Grade, NEMA 5-15R, 2-pole, 3-wire, grounding, 15A 125V. Each is individually packaged; packaging may differ from photo. Features include:
- Longer, wider strap provides 40% more contact area to wall board. Virtually eliminates floating installations
- Screw-Catch feature automatically holds the wallplate and mounting screw in place
- Built-in wire stripper for #14 and #12 wire provides backup for misplaced tools
- Built-in wire looper designed to speed termination of both #14 and #12 wire
- High impact-resistant thermoplastic face and back body eliminates job site breakage
- Double-wipe ground contacts ensure long-term ground retention
- Easy access split circuit break-off tab
- Side wire terminals accept up to #10 solid or stranded wire
- Push-in terminals accept #14 solid wire
- Combination straight slot/Phillips head mounting and terminal screws for easy installation
Most orders ship same day if received by 2:00 pm EST Mon-Fri and 12:00 pm EST Sat. Some larger orders or items that require special handling may be shipped next business day.