QTY Available to Ship:
Fruit Ridge Tools is not an authorized distributor, reseller or representative of the products featured on this website. All product names, trademarks, brands and logos used on this site are the property of their respective owners. The depiction, description or sale of products featuring these names, trademarks, brands and logos is for identification purposes only and is not intended to indicate any affiliation with or authorization by any rights holder.
Pass & Seymour PT5362-LA light almond duplex receptacle for use with PlugTail receptacle connectors. Please note that PlugTail Wiring Connectors are NOT included. You must purchase the particular style that you want in order to install this outlet. PlugTail connectors (sold separately) are wired in at rough-in so all of your connections are completed up front. With no exposed terminals, you can power-up and test a circuit at any time once the connectors are installed. When it comes time to install your switch or receptacle, your connections have already been completed, so there is no stripping or taping - you remove the protective plastic wrapper and plug the connector into your device. Ensures a safe, reliable connection while at the same time providing for extremely fast and easy installation. Specification Grade, NEMA 5-20R, 2-pole, 3-wire, grounding, rated 20A 125V. Features include:
- Requires PlugTail receptacle wiring harness (purchased separately) for installation - you must purchase the style of wiring harness that you need for your particular installation. This switch is compatible with Plugtail receptacle connectors starting with PTRA6-STR or PTRA6-SOL
- .036 inch thick, brass, triple-wipe power contacts for lasting retention
- Plated steel wrap strap design for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- No exposed terminals - creates a finger safe application before, during, and after installation
- Ultrasonically welded polycarbonate connector housing secures terminations and conductors in a UL Listed, finger safe housing
- Large brass contacts in the connectors snugly terminate on device blade terminals
- Auto-ground clip assures positive ground when installed in a properly grounded metal box
Most orders ship same day if received by 2:00 pm EST Mon-Fri and 12:00 pm EST Sat. Some larger orders or items that require special handling may be shipped next business day.