QTY Available to Ship:
Fruit Ridge Tools is not an authorized distributor, reseller or representative of the products featured on this website. All product names, trademarks, brands and logos used on this site are the property of their respective owners. The depiction, description or sale of products featuring these names, trademarks, brands and logos is for identification purposes only and is not intended to indicate any affiliation with or authorization by any rights holder.
Pass & Seymour PT20AC3-LA light almond toggle switch for use with PlugTail 3-way switch connectors. Please note that PlugTail Wiring Connectors are NOT included. You must purchase the particular style that you want in order to install this outlet. PlugTail connectors (sold separately) are wired in at rough-in so all of your connections are completed up front. With no exposed terminals, you can power-up and test a circuit at any time once the connectors are installed. When it comes time to install your switch or receptacle, your connections have already been completed, so there is no stripping or taping - you remove the protective plastic wrapper and plug the connector into your device. Ensures a safe, reliable connection while at the same time providing for extremely fast and easy installation. PlugTail Spec Grade rating - designed to withstand the hard use of commercial and industrial applications. Industrial extra heavy-duty specification grade, single pole, grounding, rated 20A 120/277VAC. Each is individually packaged; packaging may differ from photos. Features include:
- Requires PlugTail 3-way switch wiring harness (purchased separately) for installation - you must purchase the style of wiring harness that you need for your particular installation. This switch is compatible with Plugtail 3-way switch connectors starting with PTS6STR3 or PTS6SOL3
- Cam controls fast "make" and positive "break" to minimize arcing
- Heavy-duty bumpers for quiet, smooth operation
- One-piece toggle molded from chemical-, impact-, and heat-resistant thermoplastic
- Impact- and chemical- resistant housing
- Glass-reinforced, chemical-resistant thermoplastic back body for durability, strength, and resistance to harsh cleaners
- Auto-ground clip assures positive ground in a grounded metal box
- No exposed terminals create a finger-safe application before, during, and after installation
- Shallow design for ease of installation
- One-piece nickel-plated mounting strap for superior corrosion resistance
Most orders ship same day if received by 2:00 pm EST Mon-Fri and 12:00 pm EST Sat. Some larger orders or items that require special handling may be shipped next business day.