QTY Available to Ship:
Ask a question
Fruit Ridge Tools is not an authorized distributor, reseller or representative of the products featured on this website. All product names, trademarks, brands and logos used on this site are the property of their respective owners. The depiction, description or sale of products featuring these names, trademarks, brands and logos is for identification purposes only and is not intended to indicate any affiliation with or authorization by any rights holder.
Pass & Seymour CS20AC3-I ivory toggle switch. Commercial Specification Grade, 3-way, side wired, grounding, rated 20A 120/277VAC. Each is individually packaged; packaging may differ from photos. Features include:
- Oversized silver alloy contacts for longer dependable switch life
- One-piece brass alloy contact arm for reliable electrical performance
- High-strength thermoplastic polycarbonate toggle resists breaking and chipping under heavy abuse
- Heavy-duty toggle bumpers for smooth operation
- Back body made of glass-reinforced nylon
- Locking support provides resistance to face and back body separation
- Strap steel with integral ground for corrosion resistance
- Side wire terminals accept #14 - #10 AWG copper or copper-clad wire
- Cam designed for fast make with positive break action to minimize arcing and prolong switch life
- Triple-drive terminal and mounting screws (straight slot, Phillips and Robertson)
Most orders ship same day if received by 2:00 pm EST Mon-Fri and 12:00 pm EST Sat. Some larger orders or items that require special handling may be shipped next business day.