QTY Available to Ship:
Ask a question
Fruit Ridge Tools is not an authorized distributor, reseller or representative of the products featured on this website. All product names, trademarks, brands and logos used on this site are the property of their respective owners. The depiction, description or sale of products featuring these names, trademarks, brands and logos is for identification purposes only and is not intended to indicate any affiliation with or authorization by any rights holder.
Eaton AH1222V ivory toggle switch (Cooper/Arrow Hart is a division of Eaton). Industrial Specification Grade, DOUBLE POLE, back and side wired, grounding, rated 20A 120/277VAC. Each is individually packaged; packaging may differ from photo. Features include:
- Thick steel actuating spring ensures fast make, slow break
- Automatic grounding system eliminates the need for bonding jumper in grounded metal enclosures and provides redundant measure of ground continuity where a jumper is used
- Strong copper alloy terminal contact arms hold highly conductive, erosion-resistant, oversized silver alloy contacts
- Taper lead-in slots on back wiring holes assist in gathering stranded wires for faster more secure connections
- Back and side wire terminals accept up to #10 solid or stranded wire
- Easy access ground screw terminal
- 0.050" thick steel mounting strap to withstand abuse; zinc plated for corrosion resistance
- 120/277VAC rating is ideal for fluorescent lighting fixtures typically used in commercial installations (also works fine with regular residential lighting)
- Combination straight slot/Robertson head mounting and terminal screws for easy installation
Most orders ship same day if received by 2:00 pm EST Mon-Fri and 12:00 pm EST Sat. Some larger orders or items that require special handling may be shipped next business day.