QTY Available to Ship:
Ask a question
Fruit Ridge Tools is not an authorized distributor, reseller or representative of the products featured on this website. All product names, trademarks, brands and logos used on this site are the property of their respective owners. The depiction, description or sale of products featuring these names, trademarks, brands and logos is for identification purposes only and is not intended to indicate any affiliation with or authorization by any rights holder.
Cooper Arrow Hart AH1221V ivory toggle switch. This is Industrial Specification Grade, grounding, single pole, back and side wired, rated 20A 120/277V AC. Each is individually packaged with instructions. Features include:
- Automatic grounding system eliminates the need for bonding jumper in grounded metal enclosures and provides redundant measure of ground continuity where a jumper is used
- Tapered lead-in slots on back wiring holes assist in gathering stranded wires for faster, more secure connections
- Back and side wire terminals accept up to #10 solid or stranded wire
- Ground screw terminal standard
- 0.050" (1.27mm) thick steel mounting strap zinc-plated for corrosion resistance
- 120/277V/AC rating ideal for fluorescent lighting fixtures typical in commercial applications
- Combination slot/Robertson head mounting and terminal screws ease installation
Most orders ship same day if received by 2:00 pm EST Mon-Fri and 12:00 pm EST Sat. Some larger orders or items that require special handling may be shipped next business day.