QTY Available to Ship:
Cooper Wiring Devices 2501W white plunger-end fluorescent lampholder for use with high-output T-8 and T-12 lamps; Eagle is a division of Cooper Wiring Devices. High output, recessed double contact, rated 660W 600V. This is the plunger-end lampholder and should be paired with a Cooper 2500W fixed-end lampholder (follow link to our store) if you are replacing both holders on the fixture. Bulk packed loose with no individual packaging or instructions. Features include:
- Molded of white thermoset plastic for neat appearance and durability
- For replacement use in fluorescent lighting fixtures as well as enclosed outdoor signs
- Can be used for flush or surface mounting
- Non-sticking, spring-loaded plunger to hold lamp securely
- Captive pal nut for easy mounting
- Push-in wire terminals feature release slots
- Pedestal design fits a 1.343" x 1.130" panel cutout
- Base measures .59" high x 1.44" wide; riser measures 1.12" wide and 1.17" from the bulb centerline to the shoulder where it rests on the panel; overall height is 2.31"
Most orders ship same day if received by 2:00 pm EST Mon-Fri and 12:00 pm EST Sat. Some larger orders or items that require special handling may be shipped next business day.