QTY Available to Ship:
Brainerd 578XC Keyless Vintage Antique Pewter Door Bar Lock. This door bar lock is constructed from solid pewter. It is used to secure your door while allowing room for viewing or ventilation. Works great if you need to leave a door open 5" to allow a small house pet to pass through. It comes complete with fasteners for a quick and easy installation. Each is individually packaged; packaging may differ from photo. Hardware Included. Features include
- Constructed from solid pewter
- Allows for viewing or ventilation
- Includes fasteners
- How to use once mounted: To lock, rotate the arm so that it is over the door. When the door is opened, the strike will catch the arm, and prevent the door from opening more than 5". To unlock, close the door, and rotate the arm so it is over the wall.
- To hold the door open, lock the door as above and open the door 5". Push in the button
- Tools Required: Drill with 3/32" bit, screwdriver, pencil.
- Installation Instructions Included
Most orders ship same day if received by 2:00 pm EST Mon-Fri and 12:00 pm EST Sat. Some larger orders or items that require special handling may be shipped next business day.