QTY Available to Ship:
Fruit Ridge Tools is not an authorized distributor, reseller or representative of the products featured on this website. All product names, trademarks, brands and logos used on this site are the property of their respective owners. The depiction, description or sale of products featuring these names, trademarks, brands and logos is for identification purposes only and is not intended to indicate any affiliation with or authorization by any rights holder.
3M QSII 5505 molded rubber splice. 3M 5500 Series Molded Rubber QS-II Splice Kit is an inline splice designed to use on 15kV tape shield, wire shield, and UniShield cables with copper or aluminum conductors. Its peroxide-cured EPDM rubber construction ensures a long life. The continuous current rating of each splice is the same as the current rating of the cable that it is sized to accommodate. 3M 5500 Series Molded Rubber QS-II Splice Kit includes 2 molded rubber end caps, 2 Cold Shrink end seals, 3 silicone grease tubes, 2 shielding tape 24 strips, a shield clamp, mastic sealing strip, shield continuity assembly, semi-con tape 13 roll, vinyl tape 35 roll, solvent-saturated cleaning pad, plastic glove and an instruction sheet. The kit meets the requirements of IEEE 404 standards. Each is individually packaged; packaging may differ from photos. Features include:
- Inline splice to use on tape shield, wire shield, or UniShield cables
- Designed for direct burial installations, as well as indoor and outdoor applications
- Cable has 1.32 to 1.52-in insulation O.D.
- Accommodates 750 kcmil stranded copper or aluminum conductors
- Peroxide-cured EPDM rubber construction provides physical protection
- Rated for 15 kV cables
- Factory-tested to offer reliability
- Meets the requirements of IEEE 404 standards
Most orders ship same day if received by 2:00 pm EST Mon-Fri and 12:00 pm EST Sat. Some larger orders or items that require special handling may be shipped next business day.