- Cable Grips
- Bryant Cable Service Drop Support Grip 1-1.18" Closed Mesh Looped Bale SPJ100LD
QTY Available to Ship:
Ask a question
Fruit Ridge Tools is not an authorized distributor, reseller or representative of the products featured on this website. All product names, trademarks, brands and logos used on this site are the property of their respective owners. The depiction, description or sale of products featuring these names, trademarks, brands and logos is for identification purposes only and is not intended to indicate any affiliation with or authorization by any rights holder.
Bryant/Hubbell SPJ100LD heavy duty, looped bale, closed mesh cable service drop support grip (Bryant is a division of Hubbell). For heavy-duty support of all types of suspended service cables in indoor or outdoor minimum abuse environments. Features include:
- Cable diameter range: 1.00-1.18"
- Approximate breaking strength: 1,790 lbs.
- Working load: unknown.
- Eye length: 15"
- Wire mesh length: 13.5"
- Tin-coated bronze for corrosion resistance
- Closed grip fits over cable end
- For permanent support when cable end is available to be installed through grip
- Positive action mesh grip
- Strand equalizer positions wires for equal loading throughout the entire grip length
- Never use grip to approximate breaking strength. Refer to manufacturer specifications for safety and working load factors
Most orders ship same day if received by 2:00 pm EST Mon-Fri and 12:00 pm EST Sat. Some larger orders or items that require special handling may be shipped next business day.