Bryant/Hubbell Cable Pulling Grip .50-.61" Closed Mesh Flexible Eye Heavy Duty PH050
Your Price: $69.99
QTY Available to Ship:
Fruit Ridge Tools is not an authorized distributor, reseller or representative of the products featured on this website. All product names, trademarks, brands and logos used on this site are the property of their respective owners. The depiction, description or sale of products featuring these names, trademarks, brands and logos is for identification purposes only and is not intended to indicate any affiliation with or authorization by any rights holder.
Bryant/Hubbell PH050 flexible eye, closed mesh, heavy duty cable pulling grip (Bryant is a division of Hubbell). For pulling underground power cables, communication lines and service lines. Designed to be a reusable tool, pulling grips can be used in a variety of overhead and underground pulling applications. Features include:
- Cable diameter range: 0.50-0.61"
- Approximate breaking strength: 4,500 lbs.
- Working load: unknown.
- Eye length: 8"
- Wire mesh length: 21"
- Galvanized steel mesh is flexible for navigating through a variety of cable paths
- Double weave mesh for use when cable end is accessible
- Positive action mesh grip
- Strand equalizer positions wires for equal loading throughout the entire grip length
- Never use grip to approximate breaking strength. Refer to manufacturer specifications for safety and working load factors. Banding is necessary to guard against accidental release of grip and provide maximum reliability.
Most orders ship same day if received by 2:00 pm EST Mon-Fri and 12:00 pm EST Sat. Some larger orders or items that require special handling may be shipped next business day.